Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Hannah Almaden
Melinda Schroeder
English 101
11/9/2016
Blog Post #4

Venn Diagram Compare/Contrast

Also forgot to compare the diversity of people between the two
I chose to compare and contrast these two places because I love where I live, and the Pacific Northwest as a whole. Big cities and small towns are very different, and it's interesting to observe them when in comparison. Just a couple hours away, there is a whole another world, where people live different lifestyles with almost completely different surroundings. The people are different and so is the atmosphere/feel of it all. Yet, we live in the same state and aren't even that far apart. Aside those differences, there are many similarities, which are surprising and a little heartwarming to think about (maybe just to me, but I was born and raised in Washington, which you'll understand the purpose of that in my paper). I just really took interest in this topic. The purpose of what I chose is to compare these two places and show that even in a two vastly different areas, there are still some things that will just always be the same.

I commented on Makayla's and Shelby's blogs


4 comments:

  1. These topics are very good ones to compare and contrast because we are so familiar with them. Good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choice of topics! It is crazy how different communities are but yet how close they are together. For example Sequim and Forks! Great diagram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! You did a very thorough job at comparing and contrasting these two cities. Have you only lived in Port Angeles? Do you think you will always want to live here? I totally agree with you about the small town atmosphere.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This will be an interesting topic! I hope you can find some great outside sources to add to your choices here.

    ReplyDelete